541 Posts
    PanglossP

Who is Terry?

• Information for those who are new to Lexulous

22 Topics
    183 Posts
    Bradley EarnestB

I am in the same predicament.

• Have any suggestions to make? This is the place!

338 Topics
    2k Posts
    B

@retired2017 We request you to please check your chat has been enabled.

• Ask for playing tips, find solutions or share your ideas!

863 Topics
    4k Posts
    B

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    We are looking into the issue and will update the new app version by today itself.
    We appreciate your patience and understanding while we were work on resolving this issue.

• You are welcome to post your creative writings.

142 Topics
    464 Posts
    M

No idea about that last line, but I note the Reddit post is a year old...since then, that chatbot is gone (tho there's been a new one lately called LobbyNanny which seems harmless), and so are quite a few of those I'd call bullies. I'd say Admin has been quite responsive to complaints about all that. It's much better now, IMO.

3 Topics
    34 Posts
    ?

@thatguythere202 said in Sign up as a Lexulous volunteer!:

@dan that makes sense, and leads me to ask, what is up with all the "deleted" posts in forums? Are we to assume that they were all considered irrelevant and/or offensive, and the admins are culling all our posts?

I take back my previous comment about mods not deleting posts. I made a comment yesterday in the thread below and the whole thing has since been deleted by an admin. It wasn't an offensive comment that violated any rules.

https://forum.lexulous.com/topic/1285/dictionary-missing-good-scrabble-words

Also, my comment in the thread below was edited. Half of it was removed. Again, it wasn't offensive. Just matter of fact. This censorship is disturbing.

https://forum.lexulous.com/topic/1278/my-lexulous-id-9395-1786-1096-add-me-to-games-ty-and-hugs