Would like to be able to download Game and Bingo Archives
-
Currently, is it possible to download archival information (e.g., game scores, bingos) for further analysis? If not, would this feature be possible? For games, it would be helpful to include opponent identifiers so that results could be sorted or filtered accordingly in a spreadsheet or database.
-
I keep getting the notice that Lexulous will not be available after the end of September. Also, there's something about being able to continue buying something.
This is all just too confusing. I've been playing these games with a friend for years with no problem, and we just want to continue playing each night. Neither of us cares if we win or lose. It keeps brains active. -
I have managed to get into the new lexulous site and now it's asking for my credit card information. Why? Am I going to get charged to play on this new site?
-
I have difficulty in getting my Lexulous home page. Every time I log in, it is a big hassle to return to the home page. Can the developers make this process simple? Maybe, I am doing something wrong?
I am not a very regular user, just to keep my brain active, and I have been using Lexulous for more than 15 years. -
Lexulous kept my mind busy for last decade or more. The new site is not at all user friendly.
I just want to sit on my laptop when I have time, open the game thru Facebook, and start playing. The new site takes long to bring my ongoing games. Tell me a way to continue as before.