New format awful. No 2 letter words list, no numbered tiles, no definitions no fun. Bring back the old version, it was very enjoyable, this one stinks .
lexulous last edited by
@swgolf The old format has to be phased out due to technology being out-dated. After all it was created in 2007/2008. We have started the process over a year back and players are using the new format comfortably since quite a few months now. So please share your concerns and we will look into them.
The new format has many additional features that make game play interesting and save time for players. For example:
- Click on the game number to the right of the board to open the menu and change Colours, Numbered Board, Magic Tiles & other settings.
- To the left of the tile rack there is a Shuffle icon, click once to shuffle. click again to arrange in A-Z order.
- To the right of the rack you have SWAP and PASS icons.
- The moment you place tiles on the board the play button changes to red or green depending on word validity.
- After you place tiles, to the left of your tile rack you will get the Undo icon
- There is a T icon towards the top right of the chat box, simply click on it to cycle through the different font sizes for the chat area.
- Two letter word lists are more accessible to the right of the board (Dictionary tab)
- Unseen tiles now shows percentage of vowels & consonants so you can play your turn better.
- Last word shows at top left and clicking on it will open the move list making it more accessible during the game.
- Head To Head stats are shifted to under the Tools section to the right of the board.
- Clicking on a player will bring up the stats box for the player
- You can click on the board for an arrow to show up and simply type out the words instead of dragging & dropping each letter.