@betterlate1-0 When I look at your posts and I also think once I played a game with you, I would say I do get an impression that you have some paranoid tendencies. That's not a diagnosis, but since you ask. I find that people who are on the way to full-blown paranoia have this sense that people are paying attention to the individual when in reality, they are not. I find it quite interesting. My ego says, "Who would ever be interested in me?" but a paranoid person thinks everyone is interested, or focused, on them.
Posts made by Tiger_words
RE: My voice is back
RE: reading the lobby chat is interesting
@betterlate1-0 Why can't you chat? Was it disabled?
I'm not sure what they're called, but when you move the mouse over something a little sign pops up to say what it does (if it does something). On the windows version of this game, the mouse hint pops up and completely blocks the letter rack why shuffling.
RE: WAKANDA is not in a standard U.S. English dictionary
Why are people complaining here about specific words? Aren't the word lists written by other people?
RE: How can I add my photo next to my name. Someone I'm playing has his photo instead of the blank mannequin square.
@divalison I think that you have to log in/play via your facebook profile. (Assuming, of course, one has a facebook profile)
RE: I'll Volunteer
@betterlate1-0 I am not sure what you mean by this about the names, but as to your earlier post about people picking on you - you reap what you sow, right? Like my grandpappy used to say, "If you smell poop everywhere you go, check your own shoes!"
RE: two things that still do not work
Two more things:
- Can't do a partial shuffle. We used to be able to put a tile or two or three and shuffle the remaining letters. Can't do that.
- We used to be able to set up a move - pre-move if you will and hit submit once the other player plays. Now when the other player plays it knocks out the pre-move and the tiles have to be replaced.
- Guiding Lexulous newbies.
- (Maybe) Compiling strategies that players can use for improving skills.
- Moderating general interest topics.
- Overall, just generally helping Lexulous players have a good time.