Old vs New
- Anytime someone matches you you should be able to accept. What's happening now is the game starts automatically and half the time I don't even know
- The "pass" button now requires two steps. This makes 1 minutes games next to impossible since each time you want to pass it takes you 5 seconds to do it. Make the pass button one click option.
- When someone does ask to play I'm not seeing what the game time is that I'm accepting. If I'm missing that, can someone please tell me where I see that
- Whoever matches always plays first all the time. When you're playing the same person this should alternate back and forth regardless of who presses rematch.
- I don't even know what to say about the tones other then they need to change. There are times that unless you are looking at the clock you have no idea it's your turn
ThatGuyThere202 last edited by
@mysticchase I agree with every word of this, especially the part about the two-step Pass. And I reiterate here my wish that "sound on" would be the default option for every game. Would keep us from missing so many matches.
@thatguythere202 Some of this is pretty basic stuff that would ease a few frustrations for those switching. Not sure why it's taking them so long. Feels like a novel that's been released with no proofreading first.
@thatguythere20 so turn sound on..i have changed it twice and it's been on since gees can only post 1 time every 120 sec cause new user it says, sigh, this is as bad as harassment from the 2 in lobby today